In advertising, an insert is a separate advertisement put in a magazine, newspaper, or other publication. Newspaper insert as the name suggests is a form of advertisement that uses only newspaper as a medium and for successful execution of Newspaper insert campaign
Use this checklist to gather the information you need to get started, and contact us @ Universal Media to begin planning successful Campaign execution.
- Decide which zip codes you would like your insert to reach And set specifications for,
- Insert size: for example 25″ x 22″
- Color printing and palate combination : For example White and cyan to be printed on newspaper stock
- The layout that best meets your practice’s needs (Example)
- Write up the information for us to customize the Design of your insert.
- Business name, address and phone number
- Provide a picture of you or your office staff and a company logo in electronic format. All files need to be saved as high resolution JPG, EPS or TIFF
- The list services that your practice provides
- A short statement about your office (such as a mission statement)
- The call-to-action you want to use to generate traffic (such as a coupon offer or event)